Results for June 2021
Monthly 25 yard World Rules Bench Rest Competition - Top 25 scores
June 2021 - PCP
|1||Phil Thornton Air Arms EV2||250 x25|
|2||Dawn Skelland-Thornton EV2||250 x23|
|3||David Mellors EV2||250 x22|
|4||Tony Meredith RAW TM1000||250 x20|
|5||Dean Moss HFT500||250 x19|
|6||Kev Earp HFT500 aeron||250 x17|
|7||Martyn Raper FTP900||250 x17|
|8||Russ Harris Ataman M2R||250 x17|
|9||Ian Bracegirdle Steyr||250 x16|
|10||Gary Jardine Anschultz 2002||250 x15|
|11||Kirsty Long HFT500||250 x14|
|12||Shaun Walker HFT500||250 x12|
|13||John Lindley HFT500||250 x 9|
|14||Mark Richards HFT500||249 x18|
|15||Scarlett Walker HFT500||249 x16|
|16||Andy McHale Pulsar||249 x14|
|17||Tony Casterton HFT500||249 x13|
|18||Steve Duce RM8||248 x15|
|19||Melvyn Buckfield FTP900||248 x13|
|20||Tony Fox HFT500||248 x 5|
|21||Steve Lipscombe Walther RM8||246 x 8|
|22||Paul Richardson Walther RM8||244 x 5|
|23||Terry Dawson EV2||243 x 6|
|24||Rhys Bullfield S510||203 x 1|
June 2021 - Springer
|1||Jeff Gill TX200||248 x 9|
|2||Mark Kelly TX200||240 x 7|
|3||Mick Smith TX200||238 x 4|
|4||Phil Bromley HW97K||229 x 2|
25 yard Bench Rest Competition Specific Rules
- Any front and rear rests may be used but they must be separate.
- An 'X' is awarded for completely obliterating the 10 ring, including the line.
- An official Doncaster Airgun Range 25 yard A3 target must be used.
- Targets must be placed at 25 yards, there is no restriction on target height or orientation.
General Competition Rules
- The entry fee is £1 for each target shot.
- All cards must be signed on the back by a range official before being shot.
- There are two categories of entry - PCP and Springer
- 'Springers' include all spring piston/gas ram powered recoiling rifles. (some recoilless designs are excluded)
- Each shooter may enter any number of times, but only the highest score in each category will be recorded.
- There are no restrictions on rifle, calibre or shooting position.
- Targets are scored using 'inward gauging', the lines around each scoring ring are not part of the higher scoring ring.
- When a plug or gauge is used it will be an approved .22 sized scoring gauge (not .22A)
- If there are multiple shots in a target box, the lower scoring shot will be counted.
- Stray shots from other lanes may be excluding from scoring at the discretion of the range official.
- Tied scores will be decided on X-count, then by first 'miss' based on ascending target number.
- Only the official Doncaster Airgun Range A3 targets may be used.
- In the case of any scoring or rules disputes, the Range Officer on duty will make the final decision.
Prizes / Awards
- If the pot is sufficient the maximum winning amount is £25 and the randomly chosen 2 will receive £10.
- If not, the pot will be divided into 3. A third each to PCP & Springer winners and the 2 random cards.
- Any money over the maximum amount will be halved and donated to a small local charity of the winners’ choice.
- The category winners will not be eligible to win a random draw prize.
- A random draw winner can only win a maximum of one random draw prize.
- The competition period will run for a month starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.