Results for November 2023
Monthly 25 yard World Rules Bench Rest Competition - Top 50 scores
|1||Jake Jones (JR) HFT500||250 x21|
|2||Dennis Flatters Daystate Redwolf||250 x21|
|3||Gill Flatters HFT500||250 x20|
|4||Tony Morley 9015||250 x20|
|5||Mark Richards EV2||250 x20|
|6||Dean Moss EV2||250 x20|
|7||Phil Pugh HFT500||250 x19|
|8||Pete Bristow Walther LG400||250 x19|
|9||Rob Horner HW100||250 x19|
|10||Paul Richardson HFT500||250 x19|
|11||Don Shaw XTi50||250 x19|
|12||Dean Potts HFT500||250 x18|
|13||Phil Holmes HFT500||250 x17|
|14||Lee Hazlehurst RAW HM1000||250 x17|
|15||Keith Marsh Steyr||250 x17|
|16||Derek Robinson LG400||250 x17|
|17||Kev Earp 9015||250 x16|
|18||Phil Bromley HFT500||250 x15|
|19||Kevin Schofield HW100||250 x15|
|20||Tony Casterton HFT500||250 x15|
|21||Tommy Marlow Steyr||250 x15|
|22||Steve Jones HFT500||250 x15|
|23||Andy Scargill HFT500||250 x15|
|24||Glen Warren Redwolf||250 x15|
|25||Richard Margerison Daystate Redwolf||250 x14|
|26||Martyn Raper Steyr||250 x13|
|27||Martin Davies HFT500||250 x13|
|28||Martin Callan FTP900||250 x13|
|29||Phil Thornton EV2||250 x13|
|30||Richard Myers HFT500||250 x 9|
|31||Simon Thornton HW100||250 x 7|
|32||Daz Pyatt HFT500||249 x17|
|33||Graham Sykes HFT500||249 x15|
|34||Mick Booth Steyr||249 x15|
|35||Mark Kelly TX200 (Springer)||249 x14|
|36||Tony Jones RM8||249 x14|
|37||Ted Exley HFT500||249 x13|
|38||Bob Goodchild Walther LG400||249 x13|
|39||Jamie Jackson XTi50||249 x12|
|40||Simon Laffoley Redwolf||249 x12|
|41||Neil Lockwood HFT500||249 x11|
|42||Graham Wood 9015||248 x17|
|43||Andrew Bantock Redwolf Midnight||248 x16|
|44||Ian Townell HFT500||248 x15|
|45||Dave Sheldon HFT500||248 x15|
|46||Barry Radley HFT500||248 x15|
|47||Jackie Marsh HFT500||248 x12|
|48||Alan Rickaby Daystate Redwolf||248 x11|
|49||Adrian Ripley HW100||247 x13|
|50||Paul Rogan HW100||247 x12|
25 yard Bench Rest Competition Specific Rules
- Any front and rear rests may be used but they must be separate.
- An 'X' is awarded for completely obliterating the 10 ring, including the line.
- An official Doncaster Airgun Range 25 yard A3 target must be used.
- Targets must be placed at 25 yards, there is no restriction on target height or orientation.
General Competition Rules
- The entry fee is £1 for each target shot.
- All cards must be signed on the back by a range official before being shot.
- There are two categories of entry - PCP and Springer
- 'Springers' include all spring piston/gas ram powered recoiling rifles. (some recoilless designs are excluded)
- Each shooter may enter any number of times, but only the highest score in each category will be recorded.
- There are no restrictions on rifle, calibre or shooting position.
- Targets are scored using 'inward gauging', the lines around each scoring ring are not part of the higher scoring ring.
- When a plug or gauge is used it will be an approved .22 sized scoring gauge (not .22A)
- If there are multiple shots in a target box, the lower scoring shot will be counted.
- Stray shots from other lanes may be excluding from scoring at the discretion of the range official.
- Tied scores will be decided on X-count, then by first 'miss' based on ascending target number.
- Only the official Doncaster Airgun Range A3 targets may be used.
- In the case of any scoring or rules disputes, the Range Officer on duty will make the final decision.
Prizes / Awards
- If the pot is sufficient the maximum winning amount is £25 and the randomly chosen 2 will receive £10.
- If not, the pot will be divided into 3. A third each to PCP & Springer winners and the 2 random cards.
- Any money over the maximum amount will be halved and donated to a small local charity of the winners’ choice.
- The category winners will not be eligible to win a random draw prize.
- A random draw winner can only win a maximum of one random draw prize.
- The competition period will run for a month starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.