Results for December 2022
Monthly 25 yard World Rules Bench Rest Competition - Top 50 scores
|1||David Mellors EV2||250 x23|
|2||Emily Morley EV2||250 x22|
|3||Mark Hodkinson RAW TM1000||250 x22|
|4||Tony Morley 9015||250 x20|
|5||Harvey Turner (junior) HFT500||250 x19|
|6||Dean Potts HFT 500||250 x19|
|7||Glen Warren Daystate Redwolf||250 x18|
|8||Lee Hazlehurst Anschutz 9015||250 x18|
|9||Martin Callan FTP900||250 x18|
|10||Ian Bracegirdle HW100||250 x18|
|11||Dean Moss HM1000||250 x17|
|12||Phil Pugh HFT500||250 x17|
|13||Kirsty Long EV2||250 x16|
|14||Jamie Jackson Daystate Redwolf||250 x15|
|15||Mark Richards HFT 500||250 x11|
|16||Derek Robinson LG400||249 x20|
|17||Phil Bromley HFT500||249 x16|
|18||Gill Flatters Daystate Redwolf||249 x15|
|19||Mark Kelly HW100||249 x14|
|20||Bob Goodchild LG 400||249 x14|
|21||Barry Radley HFT500||249 x13|
|22||Graham Wood HFT 500||249 x13|
|23||Tommy Marlow HFT500||249 x13|
|24||Andrew Marlow HFT500||249 x12|
|25||Mark Beioley HFT 500||249 x 8|
|26||Heather Callan HFT500||248 x18|
|27||Nathan Wild S500||248 x17|
|28||Dennis Flatters Daystate Redwolf||248 x16|
|29||Pete Bristow HW100||248 x14|
|30||Ted Exley HFT500||248 x14|
|31||Paul Garratty AA Field Target Pro||248 x12|
|32||Richard Margerison Redwolf||248 x10|
|33||Dean Bird HFT500||248 x 9|
|34||Keith Salter HFT500||248 x 8|
|35||Tony Casterton HFT500||247 x16|
|36||Steve Wright HFT500||247 x14|
|37||Rob Horner HW100||247 x13|
|38||Alan Taylor Walther RM8||247 x13|
|39||Phill Holmes HFT500||247 x12|
|40||Paul Richardson HFT500||247 x11|
|41||Matt Robbins HFT500||247 x11|
|42||Amber Dawson Huntsman REVERE||246 x14|
|43||Steve Lipscombe HFT500||246 x 9|
|44||Tony Jones RM 8||245 x14|
|45||Simon Thornton HFT 500||245 x11|
|46||Ian Gardner HFT500||244 x 4|
|47||Ian Gitsham HFT500||243 x11|
|48||Perry Phillips HFT500||243 x 5|
|49||Ged Martin BSA Goldstar||243 x 4|
|50||Andrew Goudge BSA R10||242 x 6|
25 yard Bench Rest Competition Specific Rules
- Any front and rear rests may be used but they must be separate.
- An 'X' is awarded for completely obliterating the 10 ring, including the line.
- An official Doncaster Airgun Range 25 yard A3 target must be used.
- Targets must be placed at 25 yards, there is no restriction on target height or orientation.
General Competition Rules
- The entry fee is £1 for each target shot.
- All cards must be signed on the back by a range official before being shot.
- There are two categories of entry - PCP and Springer
- 'Springers' include all spring piston/gas ram powered recoiling rifles. (some recoilless designs are excluded)
- Each shooter may enter any number of times, but only the highest score in each category will be recorded.
- There are no restrictions on rifle, calibre or shooting position.
- Targets are scored using 'inward gauging', the lines around each scoring ring are not part of the higher scoring ring.
- When a plug or gauge is used it will be an approved .22 sized scoring gauge (not .22A)
- If there are multiple shots in a target box, the lower scoring shot will be counted.
- Stray shots from other lanes may be excluding from scoring at the discretion of the range official.
- Tied scores will be decided on X-count, then by first 'miss' based on ascending target number.
- Only the official Doncaster Airgun Range A3 targets may be used.
- In the case of any scoring or rules disputes, the Range Officer on duty will make the final decision.
Prizes / Awards
- If the pot is sufficient the maximum winning amount is £25 and the randomly chosen 2 will receive £10.
- If not, the pot will be divided into 3. A third each to PCP & Springer winners and the 2 random cards.
- Any money over the maximum amount will be halved and donated to a small local charity of the winners’ choice.
- The category winners will not be eligible to win a random draw prize.
- A random draw winner can only win a maximum of one random draw prize.
- The competition period will run for a month starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.