Results for February 2023
Monthly 25 yard World Rules Bench Rest Competition - Top 50 scores
|1||Tony Morley 9015||250 x23|
|2||Martyn Raper FTP 900||250 x22|
|3||Martin Callan FTP900||250 x21|
|4||Dean Potts HFT500||250 x21|
|5||Emily Morley Anschutz 9015||250 x20|
|6||Steve Wright Redwolf||250 x18|
|7||Lee Hazlehurst Anschutz 9015||250 x17|
|8||Phill Holmes HFT500||250 x17|
|9||Dean Moss EV2||250 x17|
|10||Tommy Marlow HFT500||250 x16|
|11||Don Shaw LG400||250 x16|
|12||Gill Flatters Daystate Redwolf||250 x15|
|13||Kirsty Long EV2||250 x15|
|14||Phil Bromley HFT500||250 x15|
|15||Bob Goodchild LG 400||250 x14|
|16||Perry Phillips HFT500||250 x14|
|17||Graham Wood HFT 500||250 x13|
|18||Mick Booth Wolverine||250 x13|
|19||Cameron Hughes HFT500||250 x13|
|20||Mark Richards EV2||250 x13|
|21||Jamie Jackson Daystate Redwolf||250 x12|
|22||Alan Taylor Walther RM8||250 x12|
|23||Bob Clayton HFT500||250 x10|
|24||Glen Warren Daystate Redwolf||250 x 8|
|25||Dennis Flatters Daystate Redwolf||249 x16|
|26||Barry Radley HFT500||249 x14|
|27||Richard Margerison Redwolf||249 x14|
|28||Tony Casterton HFT500||249 x14|
|29||Steve Lipscombe HFT500||249 x12|
|30||Dave Sheldon HFT500||249 x11|
|31||Simon Thornton HFT 500||249 x11|
|32||Darren Pyatt HFT500||249 x 9|
|33||Phil Pugh HFT500||248 x17|
|34||Ben Beioley HFT 500||248 x16|
|35||Paul Garratty AA Field Target Pro||248 x14|
|36||Paul Richardson HFT500||248 x10|
|37||Tony Jones RM 8||248 x 9|
|38||Pete Bristow HW100||248 x 7|
|39||Andrew Robinson LG400||247 x13|
|40||Mark Beioley HFT 500||247 x11|
|41||Mark Kelly hw 100||247 x10|
|42||Nathan Wild S500||246 x 8|
|43||Mark Kelly HW100||245 x12|
|44||Melvyn Buckfield FTP900||245 x 6|
|45||Ted Exley HFT500||244 x 8|
|46||Adrian Ripley Daystate Wolverine R||243 x11|
|47||Terry White S410||243 x 4|
|48||Kev Earp 9015||242 x10|
|49||Kai Pyatt HW100||242 x 7|
|50||Daz Pyatt Daystate Mk4||242 x 6|
25 yard Bench Rest Competition Specific Rules
- Any front and rear rests may be used but they must be separate.
- An 'X' is awarded for completely obliterating the 10 ring, including the line.
- An official Doncaster Airgun Range 25 yard A3 target must be used.
- Targets must be placed at 25 yards, there is no restriction on target height or orientation.
General Competition Rules
- The entry fee is £1 for each target shot.
- All cards must be signed on the back by a range official before being shot.
- There are two categories of entry - PCP and Springer
- 'Springers' include all spring piston/gas ram powered recoiling rifles. (some recoilless designs are excluded)
- Each shooter may enter any number of times, but only the highest score in each category will be recorded.
- There are no restrictions on rifle, calibre or shooting position.
- Targets are scored using 'inward gauging', the lines around each scoring ring are not part of the higher scoring ring.
- When a plug or gauge is used it will be an approved .22 sized scoring gauge (not .22A)
- If there are multiple shots in a target box, the lower scoring shot will be counted.
- Stray shots from other lanes may be excluding from scoring at the discretion of the range official.
- Tied scores will be decided on X-count, then by first 'miss' based on ascending target number.
- Only the official Doncaster Airgun Range A3 targets may be used.
- In the case of any scoring or rules disputes, the Range Officer on duty will make the final decision.
Prizes / Awards
- If the pot is sufficient the maximum winning amount is £25 and the randomly chosen 2 will receive £10.
- If not, the pot will be divided into 3. A third each to PCP & Springer winners and the 2 random cards.
- Any money over the maximum amount will be halved and donated to a small local charity of the winners’ choice.
- The category winners will not be eligible to win a random draw prize.
- A random draw winner can only win a maximum of one random draw prize.
- The competition period will run for a month starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.