Results for May 2023
Monthly 25 yard World Rules Bench Rest Competition - Top 50 scores
|1||Lee Hazlehurst RAW HM1000||250 x22|
|2||Pete Bristow LG400||250 x21|
|3||Dean Potts HFT500||250 x20|
|4||Don Shaw AA XTI||250 x20|
|5||Tony Morley The 9015||250 x20|
|6||Harvey Turner HFT500||250 x19|
|7||Dawn Skelland-Thornton EV2||250 x19|
|8||Russ Harris FTP900||250 x19|
|9||Darren Bagley Steyr||250 x19|
|10||Derek Robinson LG400||250 x18|
|11||Mark Kelly HW100||250 x18|
|12||Tony Casterton 9015||250 x17|
|13||Richard Margerison Redwolf||250 x17|
|14||Mick Booth FTP900||250 x17|
|15||Phil Holmes HFT500||250 x17|
|16||Mick Wood HFT500||250 x16|
|17||Mark Richards EV2||250 x16|
|18||Tommy Marlow HFT500||250 x16|
|19||Phil Thornton EV2||250 x15|
|20||Jamie Jackson XTi50||250 x15|
|21||Kirsty Long EV2||250 x13|
|22||Gill Flatters Daystate Redwolf||249 x19|
|23||john Carver Daystate Redwolf||249 x18|
|24||Phil Bromley HFT500||249 x17|
|25||Barry Radley HFT500||249 x16|
|26||Steve Wright Redwolf||249 x16|
|27||Perry Phillips HFT 500||249 x15|
|28||Harold Wood HFT 500||249 x15|
|29||Mark Beioley HFT500||249 x12|
|30||Andrew Marlow HFT500||249 x12|
|31||Glen Warren FTP 900||249 x10|
|32||Janet Watson Revere||248 x19|
|33||Katherine Phillips HW110||248 x13|
|34||Ted Exley HFT500||248 x 9|
|35||Simon Laffoley HFT500||247 x16|
|36||Steve Lipscombe HFT500||247 x11|
|37||Paul Richardson HFT500||247 x 7|
|38||Tony Jones RM8||247 x 7|
|39||Darren Pyatt HFT500||246 x12|
|40||Alan Taylor RM8||246 x12|
|41||James Ball HFT500||246 x11|
|42||Rob Bristow HW100||246 x 9|
|43||Dennis Flatters Daystate Redwolf||245 x11|
|44||Neil Lockwood RM8||245 x 9|
|45||Adrian Ripley HW100||245 x 8|
|46||Andy Coult S510R||245 x 6|
|47||Dean Bird HFT500||245 x 6|
|48||John Richards HW100||244 x12|
|49||K Nocker S510||239 x 8|
|50||Sam Sambrook HW100||237 x 5|
25 yard Bench Rest Competition Specific Rules
- Any front and rear rests may be used but they must be separate.
- An 'X' is awarded for completely obliterating the 10 ring, including the line.
- An official Doncaster Airgun Range 25 yard A3 target must be used.
- Targets must be placed at 25 yards, there is no restriction on target height or orientation.
General Competition Rules
- The entry fee is £1 for each target shot.
- All cards must be signed on the back by a range official before being shot.
- There are two categories of entry - PCP and Springer
- 'Springers' include all spring piston/gas ram powered recoiling rifles. (some recoilless designs are excluded)
- Each shooter may enter any number of times, but only the highest score in each category will be recorded.
- There are no restrictions on rifle, calibre or shooting position.
- Targets are scored using 'inward gauging', the lines around each scoring ring are not part of the higher scoring ring.
- When a plug or gauge is used it will be an approved .22 sized scoring gauge (not .22A)
- If there are multiple shots in a target box, the lower scoring shot will be counted.
- Stray shots from other lanes may be excluding from scoring at the discretion of the range official.
- Tied scores will be decided on X-count, then by first 'miss' based on ascending target number.
- Only the official Doncaster Airgun Range A3 targets may be used.
- In the case of any scoring or rules disputes, the Range Officer on duty will make the final decision.
Prizes / Awards
- If the pot is sufficient the maximum winning amount is £25 and the randomly chosen 2 will receive £10.
- If not, the pot will be divided into 3. A third each to PCP & Springer winners and the 2 random cards.
- Any money over the maximum amount will be halved and donated to a small local charity of the winners’ choice.
- The category winners will not be eligible to win a random draw prize.
- A random draw winner can only win a maximum of one random draw prize.
- The competition period will run for a month starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.