Results for November 2022
Monthly 25 yard World Rules Bench Rest Competition - Top 50 scores
|1||Martin Callan FTP900||250 x21|
|2||Mark Richards EV2||250 x21|
|3||Dean Moss HM1000||250 x21|
|4||Mark Hodkinson RAW TM1000||250 x21|
|5||Phil Thornton Air Arms EV2||250 x21|
|6||Harvey Turner (junior) HFT500||250 x20|
|7||Derek Robinson LG400||250 x20|
|8||Emily Morley EV2||250 x20|
|9||Dawn Skelland-Thornton Air Arms EV2||250 x19|
|10||Graham Harwood HFT500||250 x19|
|11||Ben Beioley HFT 500||250 x18|
|12||Nige Hepworth HFT500||250 x18|
|13||Phil Pugh HFT500||250 x18|
|14||Kirsty Long EV2||250 x17|
|15||Tony Morley 9015||250 x17|
|16||Gill Flatters Daystate Redwolf||250 x17|
|17||Bob Goodchild LG 400||250 x17|
|18||Tony Casterton HFT500||250 x17|
|19||Tommy Marlow HFT500||250 x16|
|20||Barry Radley HFT500||250 x16|
|21||Glen Warren Daystate Redwolf||250 x16|
|22||Dennis Flatters Daystate Redwolf||250 x15|
|23||Richard Margerison Redwolf||250 x15|
|24||Ian Bracegirdle HW100||250 x14|
|25||Lee Hazlehurst Anschutz 9015||250 x14|
|26||Mick Morley HFT 500||250 x14|
|27||Dean Potts HFT 500||250 x13|
|28||Heather Callan FTP900||250 x11|
|29||Mark Kelly HW100||249 x16|
|30||Andrew Marlow HFT500||249 x14|
|31||Harold Wood HFT500||249 x14|
|32||Pete Bristow HW100||249 x11|
|33||Ian Gitsham HFT500||249 x 9|
|34||Thomas Clayton HFT500||248 x13|
|35||Nathan Wild S500||248 x12|
|36||Martyn Raper FTP900||248 x 8|
|37||Simon Thornton HFT 500||247 x14|
|38||Paul Richardson HFT500||246 x11|
|39||Jamie Jackson Daystate Redwolf||246 x 9|
|40||Perry Phillips HFT500||245 x 7|
|41||Mark Beioley HFT 500||245 x 7|
|42||Dean Bird HFT500||244 x11|
|43||Ian Gardner HFT500||244 x10|
|44||Steve Lipscombe HFT500||243 x 9|
|45||Shaun Lawton S200||243 x 8|
|46||Matt Robbins HFT500||243 x 8|
|47||Alan Taylor Walther RM8||243 x 8|
|48||K Nocker S410||243 x 6|
|49||Andy Naylor HFT500||242 x10|
|50||Simon Laffoley HW10-0||242 x 4|
25 yard Bench Rest Competition Specific Rules
- Any front and rear rests may be used but they must be separate.
- An 'X' is awarded for completely obliterating the 10 ring, including the line.
- An official Doncaster Airgun Range 25 yard A3 target must be used.
- Targets must be placed at 25 yards, there is no restriction on target height or orientation.
General Competition Rules
- The entry fee is £1 for each target shot.
- All cards must be signed on the back by a range official before being shot.
- There are two categories of entry - PCP and Springer
- 'Springers' include all spring piston/gas ram powered recoiling rifles. (some recoilless designs are excluded)
- Each shooter may enter any number of times, but only the highest score in each category will be recorded.
- There are no restrictions on rifle, calibre or shooting position.
- Targets are scored using 'inward gauging', the lines around each scoring ring are not part of the higher scoring ring.
- When a plug or gauge is used it will be an approved .22 sized scoring gauge (not .22A)
- If there are multiple shots in a target box, the lower scoring shot will be counted.
- Stray shots from other lanes may be excluding from scoring at the discretion of the range official.
- Tied scores will be decided on X-count, then by first 'miss' based on ascending target number.
- Only the official Doncaster Airgun Range A3 targets may be used.
- In the case of any scoring or rules disputes, the Range Officer on duty will make the final decision.
Prizes / Awards
- If the pot is sufficient the maximum winning amount is £25 and the randomly chosen 2 will receive £10.
- If not, the pot will be divided into 3. A third each to PCP & Springer winners and the 2 random cards.
- Any money over the maximum amount will be halved and donated to a small local charity of the winners’ choice.
- The category winners will not be eligible to win a random draw prize.
- A random draw winner can only win a maximum of one random draw prize.
- The competition period will run for a month starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.