Results for October 2023
Monthly 25 yard World Rules Bench Rest Competition - Top 50 scores
|1||Martyn Raper Steyr||250 x21|
|2||Don Shaw XTi50||250 x21|
|3||Tony Morley 9015||250 x21|
|4||Derek Robinson LG400||250 x20|
|5||Gill Flatters Daystate Redwolf||250 x20|
|6||Jake Jones (Junior) HFT500||250 x20|
|7||Mark Richards EV2||250 x20|
|8||Jamie Jackson XTi50||250 x20|
|9||Dean Potts HFT500||250 x20|
|10||Glen Warren Redwolf||250 x19|
|11||Jackie Marsh HFT500||250 x19|
|12||Steve Wright Daystate Redwolf||250 x18|
|13||Phil Bromley HFT500||250 x18|
|14||Tommy Marlow Steyr||250 x18|
|15||Emily Morley Anschutz 9015||250 x17|
|16||Steve Jones HFT500||250 x17|
|17||Andy Scargill HFT500||250 x16|
|18||Neil Lockwood HFT500||250 x15|
|19||James Ball HFT500||250 x15|
|20||Graham Sykes HFT500||250 x15|
|21||Daz Pyatt HW100||250 x15|
|22||Keith Marsh Steyr||250 x15|
|23||Mark Beioley HFT500||250 x14|
|24||Phil Holmes HFT500||250 x13|
|25||Paul Richardson HFT500||250 x13|
|26||Pete Bristow Walther LG400||250 x10|
|27||Janet Watson Red Wolf||249 x19|
|28||Barry Radley HFT500||249 x18|
|29||Andy Coult HFT500||249 x18|
|30||Tony Casterton HFT500||249 x17|
|31||John Richards HW100||249 x16|
|32||Tony Jones RM8||249 x16|
|33||Kirsty Long EV2||249 x16|
|34||Kevin Schofield HW100||249 x16|
|35||Simon Thornton HW100||249 x16|
|36||Rob Horner HW100||249 x15|
|37||Alan Taylor HFT500||249 x15|
|38||Josh Jones HFT500||249 x15|
|39||Adrian Ripley HW100||249 x15|
|40||Mark Kelly TX200 (Springer)||249 x12|
|41||Paul Rogan HW100||249 x11|
|42||Mick Booth FTP900||249 x11|
|43||Lewis Bowland HFT500||248 x12|
|44||Steve Land Daystate Redwolf GP||248 x12|
|45||Steve Swinard HW100||248 x 9|
|46||Craig Lealand LGU (Springer)||248 x 9|
|47||Simon Laffoley BRK Ghost||247 x13|
|48||Dave Sheldon HFT500||247 x 9|
|49||Tony Ball HFT500||247 x 8|
|50||Andrew Robinson HFT500||246 x12|
25 yard Bench Rest Competition Specific Rules
- Any front and rear rests may be used but they must be separate.
- An 'X' is awarded for completely obliterating the 10 ring, including the line.
- An official Doncaster Airgun Range 25 yard A3 target must be used.
- Targets must be placed at 25 yards, there is no restriction on target height or orientation.
General Competition Rules
- The entry fee is £1 for each target shot.
- All cards must be signed on the back by a range official before being shot.
- There are two categories of entry - PCP and Springer
- 'Springers' include all spring piston/gas ram powered recoiling rifles. (some recoilless designs are excluded)
- Each shooter may enter any number of times, but only the highest score in each category will be recorded.
- There are no restrictions on rifle, calibre or shooting position.
- Targets are scored using 'inward gauging', the lines around each scoring ring are not part of the higher scoring ring.
- When a plug or gauge is used it will be an approved .22 sized scoring gauge (not .22A)
- If there are multiple shots in a target box, the lower scoring shot will be counted.
- Stray shots from other lanes may be excluding from scoring at the discretion of the range official.
- Tied scores will be decided on X-count, then by first 'miss' based on ascending target number.
- Only the official Doncaster Airgun Range A3 targets may be used.
- In the case of any scoring or rules disputes, the Range Officer on duty will make the final decision.
Prizes / Awards
- If the pot is sufficient the maximum winning amount is £25 and the randomly chosen 2 will receive £10.
- If not, the pot will be divided into 3. A third each to PCP & Springer winners and the 2 random cards.
- Any money over the maximum amount will be halved and donated to a small local charity of the winners’ choice.
- The category winners will not be eligible to win a random draw prize.
- A random draw winner can only win a maximum of one random draw prize.
- The competition period will run for a month starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.